-
Senior Member
registered user
Trouble with grub...
I tried to change the black grub/debian background screen, which I don't know how to do, and when I modified menu.lst to point to the file/splash image it did not work. When I uncommented the old boot/messages and took out what I put in and rebooted, I was given this error:
Graphics file "(hd0,3)/boot/messages" missing, press any key to continue.
And I am taken to the other grub screen that just has text, graphic mode or whatever. I can proceed to enter any OS/kernel but I would like to know how to fix this to get back to the black screen. The messages file is still there.
Similar Threads
-
By AJones in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-05-2007, 07:26 PM
-
By tenlientl in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 08:23 PM
-
By dantay in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 02:06 PM
-
By FlorianK in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-11-2003, 03:31 PM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-10-2003, 04:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB Flash Drive 32GB Pack of 10 with Twist Turn Design and Multiple Colors
$150.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.27

Centon USB 3.0 Flash Drives, 64GB, Silver/RSG, Pack Of 2 Flash Drives
$10.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$99.00

Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90