Yep. Some german guy had already reserved Markus. Should have used something more obscure, but that would require imagination and I'm an engineerOriginally Posted by rrfish72
![]()
Yep. Some german guy had already reserved Markus. Should have used something more obscure, but that would require imagination and I'm an engineerOriginally Posted by rrfish72
![]()
HEEEEY! being an engineer requires Imagination.
hmm, ok, not in the "coming up with new aliases" type. more in the "visualizing how this could be done" way.
even creativity is required, but must be canalized down narow and finely tuned paths.
Hmm, I see that I should have been more specific or used a few more smileys
*cough* *hint* joking *cough*
so should I, there should have been a quite a few smiles in that posting. sorry![]()
![]()
heh, feelin' stuupid![]()

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
SK Hynix 32GB (4 x 8GB) DIMM DDR4 2133 2Rx8 ECC Memory RAM HMA41GR7AFR8N
$109.99
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
Samsung (8X16GB) 128GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA-RE2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$849.99
2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95