HEEEEY! being an engineer requires Imagination.
hmm, ok, not in the "coming up with new aliases" type. more in the "visualizing how this could be done" way.
even creativity is required, but must be canalized down narow and finely tuned paths.
Yep. Some german guy had already reserved Markus. Should have used something more obscure, but that would require imagination and I'm an engineerOriginally Posted by rrfish72
![]()
HEEEEY! being an engineer requires Imagination.
hmm, ok, not in the "coming up with new aliases" type. more in the "visualizing how this could be done" way.
even creativity is required, but must be canalized down narow and finely tuned paths.
Hmm, I see that I should have been more specific or used a few more smileys
*cough* *hint* joking *cough*
so should I, there should have been a quite a few smiles in that posting. sorry![]()
![]()
heh, feelin' stuupid![]()

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Desktop Ram Memory (M378A1K43DB2-CTD) Tested
$29.99
Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00
Kingston Fury Beast 32GB(2 x 16GB) KF552C36BBEA-16 DDR5 5200MHz RAM - R1031A
$299.95
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$159.95
Advantech/Samsung 16GB 2x8GB DDR4-2400 ECC UDIMM RAM AQD-D4U8GE24-SE DDR4 EUDIMM
$85.00
Sk Hynix 8GB PC4-3200AA PC4-3200 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM
$37.99
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
SK Hynix 32GB (4 x 8GB) DIMM DDR4 2133 2Rx8 ECC Memory RAM HMA41GR7AFR8N
$109.99