-
NOO-B Graphics Driver Installed?
I used "kxconfig" and changed the vid card so I can get a 800X600 resolution instead of a 640X480. I changed the resolution to 800X600 in the kxconfig and it said i need to rerun KNOPPIX to get the changes. I'm booting KNOPPIX on a PC that isn't mine, it didn't seem to save the settings even though it confirmed the save. I rebooted and went to Control Center and the only resolution choice is 640X480, nothing changed. I used the generic vga driver since the integrated intel card wasn't in the intel list.
How do I go about getting the resolution issue resolved?
Does the Mozilla Firebird cookies and internet files get saved to the hard drive, if so how do I go about deleting them?
Similar Threads
-
By param85047 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-03-2006, 03:31 PM
-
By yonu in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-16-2006, 10:14 PM
-
By z-unit in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-20-2005, 12:09 AM
-
By williamb in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 02:49 AM
-
By hamatoma in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-25-2003, 04:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Golf Challenge - Sierra On-Line - 1982 / Atari 400/800
$199.95

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Atari St Diskette Lot Spot Tested Mostly Games 177+ Disks Some Original Tetris
$296.65

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari St Diskette Lot Spot Tested Utilities Back Up Games 98 Disks Uncle Pervo
$127.42

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25