Staunchy Squares? No, more like adults with more than an ounce of intelligence in their heads.

A quick note, "guessing" a password, or much more likely, reading it on a postit left by mr. teacher-person, does not count as hacking.

Please also note, that so called "hackers", people that seek out exploits in order to well, exploit them, are lowlifes. In fact, the great majority of them HAVE no life. Consider how you'd like your future to turn out, if you get kicks on vandalising systems in place to help other people. People who find exploits in order to fix them are quite different. These are people who actually took the time to learn their skills and the knowledge it takes to find potential security hazards, and use it to actually help the situation. They have my sincere respect. Little pricks that like to go around asking how to h4ckz0rz do not.

You'd have thought this kid would have learned his lesson after going to court because of some stupid thing he did (And seriously, It's very, very stupid. Changing your own grades on a, yes, government system (Public schools are.) is just absolutely retarded.).

I hated school too, and yes, I broke into their "system" many, many times, But I never did anything malicious. Not because of any lack of balls, simply because I could see consequences that I'd rather not face had I done so.