-

Originally Posted by
Kiniyen

Originally Posted by
Crenn
This sort of sounds like the people bugging me at school to hack the system so they can play games. Like I'm going to risk my education for some selfish prats. And I helped get rid of the games because I was sick of them annoying me when they got their games deleted and I had the only copy.
Those type are people have no brains(or brains have been relocated lower down) and know bugger all about linux/windows/computer/anything. I use Knoppix on the school systems when the network goes down and I need to catch up on work.
what the hell..... no "Hacking" is required to play games on a school system cause the school has no way of stopping someone from installing or running them.
My school system does, I have no idea how, because I dont know must programming and stuff, but to install a request is sent to admins comp, and he/she has to approve it.(I know this because this is what the librarians told us, warning us about the dangers of the internet and leaving with books)
Similar Threads
-
By Kowood in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 02-01-2006, 03:09 PM
-
By msouden in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 06:27 PM
-
By Me1324 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-01-2004, 11:54 PM
-
By |darc| in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 04:20 PM
-
By VeeDubb in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 10-25-2003, 07:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Desktop Processor (4.7GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4)
$150.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00