-
Installing RPM packages
Hi. I am new to Linux (although I have had Linspire but it fraustrated me) and currenly using Knoppix. I need to know how I can install the RPM package so I can install my ATI drivers which it requires (http://ati.com/support/drivers/linux...5&submit=GO%21) and I don't even know which version of Xfree86 I have (no idea what that is either). I tried checking it using that check.ch thing but all it did was opened a document simillar to notepad which a bunch or giberish.. I would also like to know where I could get Alien. And the sound doesn't work either. AND, I would like to change the resoution from 1024xsomething into a higher one but there isn't a higher one? Please help me.
Similar Threads
-
By knithx in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-27-2006, 09:26 PM
-
By asearle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-15-2005, 07:52 PM
-
By jsweatte in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 05:22 PM
-
By pankajgadhari in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 04:33 PM
-
By gtgoku in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-07-2003, 07:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$229.95

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08