And, of course, I hope you can make an inteligent decision about taking detailed instructions that seem to have nothing at all to do with your Nero Express interface from someone who prefixes them with "I don't use nero".
And, of course, I hope you can make an inteligent decision about taking detailed instructions that seem to have nothing at all to do with your Nero Express interface from someone who prefixes them with "I don't use nero".

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Color System Software 7.1 Floppy Disk Set 7 Disks
$15.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00