-
Does fromhd work in 3.7?
Hi,
I have done a poor mans install (3.7) but I cannot get fromhd to work ... in the end I got bootfrom to work ... but only in minirt24 .
minirt26 does not work at all
I wondered if its a bug or am I using the wrong cheatcodes ?
Code:
image=/mnt/hdb1/boot/isolinux/linux24
label=knoppix
initrd=/mnt/hdb1/boot/isolinux/minirt24.gz
read-only
root=/dev/hdb1
append = "bootfrom=/dev/hdb1/ lang=us"
Similar Threads
-
By maxIT in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-18-2005, 12:15 PM
-
By goyishekop in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-06-2005, 05:14 PM
-
By ajass2 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 06:07 PM
-
By franz29 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-02-2005, 06:19 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-16-2004, 04:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00