-
Hi Pureone! I think we "know" each other (if you're indeed the moderator from a site I know, or maybe you just borrowed the name?!). Check out the members list for my name.
Ok, currently I'm using Knoppix 3.7 installed on HD. I was thinking to switch to Kanotix, but since it is based on the unstable Debian sid I dumped this option.
Right now I just got my hands on a Debian sarge netinst iso, burned it on a CD and I'll go try install it.
BTW, nice site you got out there!
bfree, one more question. You said:
...where to install and where to install the boot loader). Install into the mbr...
When I installed Knoppix I already put LiLO into the MBR. Should I let Debian put it again?
Similar Threads
-
By ginny in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-18-2005, 10:08 PM
-
By Knad in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 09:48 PM
-
By kidclueless in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 06:14 AM
-
By blackout in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 08:07 AM
-
By ZeRo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 10:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2022 50 User/Device Connections
$68.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99