-
Junior Member
registered user
Total Newbie ... loves Knoppix!! Help with HDD Install?
Hello all
I am new here. I downloaded and burned the Knoppix CD last night on reccomendation from a friend. I booted it and I simply love it. I have an older system and am wondering how to install it to my hard drive (creating a dual boot with Win 2K) so that I can save things and have it run faster
I know nothing about Linux.
Can anyone help please ?
Thanx in Advance
Similar Threads
-
By Delorean_Driver in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 02:09 PM
-
By liquid134 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 07:07 PM
-
By gizmo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 05:12 PM
-
By snake001 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 11:29 AM
-
By Preacher_mg in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-13-2003, 09:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99