-
drbd/enbd ?
Hello all,
I am actually installing a SMB/dns/dhcp-server based on KNOPPIX. It is working very well - so far. Until now i did not need to remaster, because everything I needed was on the CD ( btw : you made a great job, thank you Klaus Knopper ) .
But now it seems that I will come to point on which I need to remaster : has someone any experience with enbd or drbd ( and maybe heartbeat ) on KNOPPIX-live-CD ?
I prefer _not_ to remaster KNOPPIX ( because I guess a 'knoppix myconfig=scan' will work with every KNOPPIX-CD that will come out in the future ), but I guess it is needed in this particular case.
Thanks for your help
Schlafmuetze
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-21-2005, 01:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 2 14" Laptop Core i5-1135G7 2.40GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
$124.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99