Has nobody an idea?
I only want to boot up knoppix without hisax drivers. Is it possible to solve this problem by editing a bootup script, or have I to compile a new Kernel?
Hi all,
I have a AVM Fritz PCI ISDN Card (CAPI2)
And I want to use this card for the GNU Bayonne Telephony Server. This Server only supports CAPI20 drivers. But it's not possible to install this drivers, because knoppix loads the hisax drivers! "capiinit start" returns errors when hisax is running...
How can i prevent loading the hisax driver on startup? I have no idea...
I've used this installation guide for the CAPI20 driver: http://www.pl-berichte.de/t_hardware...tz_pci2.0.html compiling the driver was no problem...
Has nobody an idea?
I only want to boot up knoppix without hisax drivers. Is it possible to solve this problem by editing a bootup script, or have I to compile a new Kernel?

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00
Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00