I run the openmosix terminal server and configure it. All ok there. Then I restart openmosix and I get the error that /proc/hpc is not found and that the kernel needs recompile. What hassle. I also tried to do the same with quantian and got the same results.
I should mention that I am booting knoppix26 as the standard 2.4 kernel hangs on booting my dual processor system.
Has anyone else had the same problem or knows of a simple solution?
I have also tried both hdd install and running from cd/dvd roms directly with the above problem.

Vintage Apple Macintosh Ethernet Network Card 820-0207-A 1987 NuBus Adapter
$55.00
Vintage Apple Mac A1048 White Wired Full Size Keyboard w/ 2 USB Ports TESTED
$22.89
Apple Keyboard for Macintosh SE, II ADB Desktop Bus Vintage M0116 ORANGE ALPS
$129.99
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
Apple Macintosh ImageWriter Accessory Kit M0150 Vintage Apple Computer
$23.99
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Ramworks III Vintage Apple IIe Computer Memory Card
$65.00
Vintage 1991 Apple Keyboard II M0487 ADB Rare
$45.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99