-
Junior Member
registered user
cant save changes to httpd.conf
I need to get a portable version of a php program working - i was going tro use knoppix and a save as much config and data as I could to a USB stick.
Even as root , httpd.conf is read only
How do I add index.php to the list of serveed index pages ?
-
Re: cant save changes to httpd.conf

Originally Posted by
pdc124
I need to get a portable version of a php program working - i was going tro use knoppix and a save as much config and data as I could to a USB stick.
Even as root , httpd.conf is read only
How do I add index.php to the list of serveed index pages ?
either remove the symlink and copy the original httpd.conf in place of the symlink or (probably more simple) add your modifications to a file "/etc/apache/conf.d/customization.conf" (you can choose whatever file name you like). It's included from the last line in httpd.conf.
Thomas
Similar Threads
-
By Vyper in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2006, 01:45 PM
-
By ludeens in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 01:34 AM
-
By Legithrandil in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-31-2004, 04:44 PM
-
By jojo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 11:33 PM
-
By Nesser in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-27-2003, 01:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2x SAMSUNG 32GB DDR4 2RX4 PC4-2933Y SERVER MEMORY M393A4K40CB2-CVFC0 64GB TOTAL
$300.00

Dell 32GB 2Rx8 DDR5 ECC UDIMM 5600 MT/s
$1199.99

RDIMM MICRON DDR5 SERVER MEMORY 1x16 Sticks 5600 RAM
$449.00

Samsung Dual-Rank DDR4 2933MHz 64GB RAM
$379.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

*LOT OF 8* Micron 32GB DDR4-3200 RDIMM 2Rx4 MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2E7UI
$1699.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Hynix 16GB PC4-2933Y 288pin DDR4 SDRAM ECC Reg Server Memory HMA82GR7JJR8N-WM
$79.95