-
Junior Member
registered user
cant save changes to httpd.conf
I need to get a portable version of a php program working - i was going tro use knoppix and a save as much config and data as I could to a USB stick.
Even as root , httpd.conf is read only
How do I add index.php to the list of serveed index pages ?
-
Re: cant save changes to httpd.conf

Originally Posted by
pdc124
I need to get a portable version of a php program working - i was going tro use knoppix and a save as much config and data as I could to a USB stick.
Even as root , httpd.conf is read only
How do I add index.php to the list of serveed index pages ?
either remove the symlink and copy the original httpd.conf in place of the symlink or (probably more simple) add your modifications to a file "/etc/apache/conf.d/customization.conf" (you can choose whatever file name you like). It's included from the last line in httpd.conf.
Thomas
Similar Threads
-
By Vyper in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2006, 01:45 PM
-
By ludeens in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 01:34 AM
-
By Legithrandil in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-31-2004, 04:44 PM
-
By jojo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 11:33 PM
-
By Nesser in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-27-2003, 01:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

*Lot of 20* Cisco SFP-10G-SR Transceiver Modules
$89.99

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00

Trenz Electronic SFP to SMA Adapter Board PCB Module
$105.00