-
Junior Member
registered user
cant save changes to httpd.conf
I need to get a portable version of a php program working - i was going tro use knoppix and a save as much config and data as I could to a USB stick.
Even as root , httpd.conf is read only
How do I add index.php to the list of serveed index pages ?
-
Re: cant save changes to httpd.conf

Originally Posted by
pdc124
I need to get a portable version of a php program working - i was going tro use knoppix and a save as much config and data as I could to a USB stick.
Even as root , httpd.conf is read only
How do I add index.php to the list of serveed index pages ?
either remove the symlink and copy the original httpd.conf in place of the symlink or (probably more simple) add your modifications to a file "/etc/apache/conf.d/customization.conf" (you can choose whatever file name you like). It's included from the last line in httpd.conf.
Thomas
Similar Threads
-
By Vyper in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2006, 01:45 PM
-
By ludeens in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 01:34 AM
-
By Legithrandil in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-31-2004, 04:44 PM
-
By jojo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 11:33 PM
-
By Nesser in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-27-2003, 01:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Microsoft Write Version 1.0 Brand New
$99.99

Compaq Presario 1640 Laptop HP 2940A Vintage Computer, Power Supply and mouse
$159.95

Rowallan Scotland Vintage Genuine Leather Briefcase/Messenger Bag 3-Piece Set
$399.00

Vintage HP-85A Series 80 Computer Hewlett Packard Working Powers On + Case RAM
$275.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Ethernet Network Card 820-0207-A 1987 NuBus Adapter
$55.00

Vintage DataArm RBX Ergonomic Computer Arm Supports Desk Mount Pair Wrist Rests
$99.99

Vintage Plextor CD-ROM Drive PX-32TSI TLA # 0303 April 1999
$69.00

Vintage Lot of 21 PC Computer PC CD-ROM Video Games Assorted Titles UNTESTED
$79.99

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99

Apple Studio Display Monitor CRT 17" Clear Vintage Untested READ BROKEN STAND
$300.00