I think it might be nice to include the forums database on the CD with a nice search frontend.
Yes, I know I know "who's going to do it"...

(LOT of 8) Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V-RB2-12 DDR4 Cisco Server RAM Tested 100%
$1299.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Lot of 2 SK Hynix 8GB DDR4 2133MHz PC4-2133P 2Rx8 Desktop RAM HMA41GU6AFR8N-TF
$171.37
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
16GB Total of SK hynix PC3L-12800S 2 sticks of 8GB each = 16GB Laptop Memory
$27.95
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95