-
Error configuring shared Windows printer
I have two machines, "A" running XP SP2 and "B" running XP SP1. They are networked via a broadband rounter (DLink DI604), and the network, and printer sharing, work fine under XP. But I am having trouble accessing the printer on "A" from Knoppix 3.4, installed to HD on "B". The KDE printer wizard chugs along, finding the workgroup and both printers, but when I click on "A", after a second or two, I get an error message, "Error returning browse list: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED". If this will go away in 3.7, someone say so and I will be happy, but if I have misconfured something, can someone please set me straight? Thanks.
Dave
Similar Threads
-
By Aldago in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-30-2005, 11:17 PM
-
By bigrobot in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-11-2005, 02:05 PM
-
By Edgardo in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-21-2004, 03:46 AM
-
By pstoddard in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-15-2004, 08:53 AM
-
By boehmb in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-01-2003, 08:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00

Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 RAM 3000MHz CMR16GX4M2C3000C16
$70.99

Team Group T-Create Expert RAM 32gb (2 x 16gb) 6000 Mhz DDR5 Desktop Memory Modu
$399.95

Sk Hynix 8GB PC4-3200AA PC4-3200 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM
$37.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95

LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99

P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00