"opera.cmg" and "nvu" both ran OK in PCLINUXOSpre8LiveCD. "apcalc" also OK.
I am attempting to utilize Klik in archlinux distro.
I have included "cramfs" filesystem in a re-configured Kernel2.6.10-1.
I have utilized "wget" and entered the fstab data which Klik provides.
I downloaded several programs which work ok in Knoppix Klik .cmg format while running in Knoppix3.7 LiveCD.
I have had no luck in running the .cmg images in archlinux to date.
The downloaded programs appear in "tmp" "Klik" when downloaded from the Klik "website".
Other downloads from the atekon.de source appear with links to the desktop or install to desktop.
None of the .cmg files execute with AppRun.
I am a newbie when it comes to utilizing all that is possible with linux and have no clue as to what de-compress system is in use with Klik.
File extension .cmg has to be enabled or replaced for my arch system to execute the images.
Need help!!
"opera.cmg" and "nvu" both ran OK in PCLINUXOSpre8LiveCD. "apcalc" also OK.
An unexpected success, great to hear!Originally Posted by lilsirecho
Greetings,
probono
PCLinuxOS version 7 also accepts Klik.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Protectli Vault FW4C-0-8-120 - 4 port, Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB
$180.00
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50