"opera.cmg" and "nvu" both ran OK in PCLINUXOSpre8LiveCD. "apcalc" also OK.
I am attempting to utilize Klik in archlinux distro.
I have included "cramfs" filesystem in a re-configured Kernel2.6.10-1.
I have utilized "wget" and entered the fstab data which Klik provides.
I downloaded several programs which work ok in Knoppix Klik .cmg format while running in Knoppix3.7 LiveCD.
I have had no luck in running the .cmg images in archlinux to date.
The downloaded programs appear in "tmp" "Klik" when downloaded from the Klik "website".
Other downloads from the atekon.de source appear with links to the desktop or install to desktop.
None of the .cmg files execute with AppRun.
I am a newbie when it comes to utilizing all that is possible with linux and have no clue as to what de-compress system is in use with Klik.
File extension .cmg has to be enabled or replaced for my arch system to execute the images.
Need help!!
"opera.cmg" and "nvu" both ran OK in PCLINUXOSpre8LiveCD. "apcalc" also OK.
An unexpected success, great to hear!Originally Posted by lilsirecho
Greetings,
probono
PCLinuxOS version 7 also accepts Klik.

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Team-Group T-force 2x8GB Desktop Memory
$50.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Desktop RAM Black
$429.94
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00