-
cluster knoppix: '/proc/hpc not exist'??
I run the openmosix terminal server and configure it. All ok there. Then I restart openmosix and I get the error that /proc/hpc is not found and that the kernel needs recompile. What hassle. I also tried to do the same with quantian and got the same results.
I should mention that I am booting knoppix26 as the standard 2.4 kernel hangs on booting my dual processor system.
Has anyone else had the same problem or knows of a simple solution?
I have also tried both hdd install and running from cd/dvd roms directly with the above problem.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 19
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 09:51 PM
-
By wrc1944 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 10:24 PM
-
By UselessPython in forum The Lounge
Replies: 10
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 06:38 AM
-
By estranged in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-28-2003, 03:48 AM
-
By JetCowBoB in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-12-2003, 05:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99

Alta Labs Route10 10Gbps Router Firewall 2x SFP+ 4x 2.5GbE 2x PoE+
$174.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99

Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install
$174.99

Unfi Security Gateway Pro
$170.00

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99