I run the openmosix terminal server and configure it. All ok there. Then I restart openmosix and I get the error that /proc/hpc is not found and that the kernel needs recompile. What hassle. I also tried to do the same with quantian and got the same results.
I should mention that I am booting knoppix26 as the standard 2.4 kernel hangs on booting my dual processor system.
Has anyone else had the same problem or knows of a simple solution?
I have also tried both hdd install and running from cd/dvd roms directly with the above problem.

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Packard Bell ISA Sound Card AD1845XP Analog Devices SoundPort DOS Win95 Untested
$25.46
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Atari Home Computer Software/Books/Manuals/Magazines Lot - Read desc for details
$95.00
Advanced Gravis Analog Controller Joystics For Tandy Computers complete in box
$90.98