-
Junior Member
registered user
Smoothwall and IPCOP are fine products and I did run the latter for some time. However, what I want is something more like a normal distro to which I can add packages easily (e.g. Samba, ftp, gameservers etc). Euronode looks promising since it, as far as I could tell, is simply a stripped-down debian with stock kernels and apt-get glory.
What a heck. I'll will install it and try it out and post a summary/review.
I'll be back.
Similar Threads
-
By eon in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-24-2005, 10:24 PM
-
By Sass in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-07-2005, 04:24 PM
-
By sybariten in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 01:42 AM
-
By silian87 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 06:46 AM
-
By dbojan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 10:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

2U AI MINING SERVER 2x Xeon 36 cores 2.3Ghz DDR4 2x NVIDIA V100 GPU PCIe 2PS USA
$799.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99