Did a search and found this:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1357
but I don't know if it will be of any benefit to you or not.
I have just downloaded knoppix 3.2. It booted just fine, however, my internet connection on that computer is over a USB wi-fi device. Is there a way to set it up? I am new to this so please keep it simple or atleast descriptive. Thank you in advance.
More info, the usb device is a Linksys WUSB11
Did a search and found this:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1357
but I don't know if it will be of any benefit to you or not.
I found the same article and didnt have much luck. The configuration utility cant find anything to work with. Iwconfig finds nothing.
I did find out that the Network adapter is listed as Unknown Device in the USB section.

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$139.98
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage Coach Signature Embossed Leather Tobacco Tablet E-Reader Case 8”
$79.99
Vintage Macintosh Compuserve Version 1 Membership Kit PC Magazine Mac New Sealed
$999.99
Vintage Apple IIgs 3.5” & 5.25” Floppy Disk Drives A9M0106 A9M0107 Untested
$115.00
Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00