Hi
I`ve tryed to install knoppix on my 512MB SimpleTech USB-pen. With bad luck!
I`ve put bootusb-1.1.img and dsl-0.9.2-syslinux.iso on my pen sucessfully:
But when I reboot I get the error: syslinux 2.04 (debian, 2003-06-06) boot failed
The same thing happend when I tryed the same thing but with feather-0.7-usb instead of dsl.
I was also wondering how you can make KNOPPIX-3.6 so small that I can have it on my pen?
Anyone?
Thnx!!!!

Vintage IBM XT 5160 PC Computer 640KB RAM with Expansions (Powers On As Is)
$350.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
2 x Vintage IBM Mainframe Computer Card - Circuit Board
$49.99
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE
$299.99
SOYO SY25 R-Vesa Socket 3 Motherboard SiS Chipset Mainframe
$73.99