I need to get a portable version of a php program working - i was going tro use knoppix and a save as much config and data as I could to a USB stick.
Even as root , httpd.conf is read only
How do I add index.php to the list of serveed index pages ?
I need to get a portable version of a php program working - i was going tro use knoppix and a save as much config and data as I could to a USB stick.
Even as root , httpd.conf is read only
How do I add index.php to the list of serveed index pages ?
either remove the symlink and copy the original httpd.conf in place of the symlink or (probably more simple) add your modifications to a file "/etc/apache/conf.d/customization.conf" (you can choose whatever file name you like). It's included from the last line in httpd.conf.Originally Posted by pdc124
Thomas

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$699.99
Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00