Hi
I`ve tryed to install knoppix on my 512MB SimpleTech USB-pen. With bad luck!
I`ve put bootusb-1.1.img and dsl-0.9.2-syslinux.iso on my pen sucessfully:
But when I reboot I get the error: syslinux 2.04 (debian, 2003-06-06) boot failed
The same thing happend when I tryed the same thing but with feather-0.7-usb instead of dsl.
I was also wondering how you can make KNOPPIX-3.6 so small that I can have it on my pen?
Anyone?
Thnx!!!!

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available
$97.49
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00