-
Knoppix crashes when connecting to the internet.
Hello,
When ever I open Mozilla or the other browser that comes with Knoppix the whole system freezes. I'm a Linux newbee, but I have also tried Slax which works perfectly. What I'm really in truble for is that windows XP no longer can connect to the internet.
My nic is a:
Realtek Gigabit PCI LAN Chip integrated into my motherboard http://usa.aopen.com/Products/mb/AK86-L.htm
And I use a DLink Dl-604 router.
Similar Threads
-
By alok in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-15-2006, 01:07 AM
-
By garrincha in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-24-2006, 04:33 AM
-
By jagdeesh85 in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-23-2006, 10:40 PM
-
By P.Enguin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 06:31 PM
-
By Randomi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-19-2004, 12:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$10.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.75