-
Perplexed Part Deux
Thank you for your assistance. I was able to get the CD to work and the OS was up and running. But, of course, another challenge, I am receiving data over the internet via my wireless Linksys router. Has anyone found an easy way to have a router communicate with Knoppix?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again.
-
How do you mean? I'm on a linksys router right now, connected via Netgear WLAN 802.11b M4 card. Knoppix auto configured (Amazingly, the only OS that would without some serious coaxing) and has ran beautifully sense.
What problems are you experiencing?
-
I have a 80211 b Linksys and it isnt picking up any signal. Am I supposed to go somewhere on the system to initiate the router? Just have no connection to the internet. Thanks for your help.
-
How are you connected to your router? WLAN? Hub? Directly?
-
I am connected via a wireless Belkin PCI card.
-
Help Us Help You
Make and Model for your Wifi card?
Make and Model for your Router?
Version of Knoppix?
With this information, we can bung a few keywords into google and turn something up for you 
[EDIT] Oh, and any error messages will be useful, too... and no abridging the text
-
My router is a Linksys BEFW11S4, the card is a Belkin F5D6001. The Knoppix version is 3.7. I havent gotten any error messages because I dont know where to go in Knoppix to change or test my router and card. Thanks for your help.
Similar Threads
-
By Gurgham in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-26-2005, 04:02 AM
-
By MickKi in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-13-2005, 12:42 PM
-
By MickKi in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-13-2005, 12:39 PM
-
By Condrew in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 07:40 AM
-
By el_supremo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 08:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01