Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: When full screen is not really full screen

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2

    When full screen is not really full screen

    I am new to Linux and MythTV. I have just installed KnoppMyth on a machine with a PVR-250 and a Radeon 9200.

    I am using the S-video out on the Radeon to my TV. I can display the MythTV GUI, but it is not entirely full screen. There are black bars around it. How do I get rid of these annoying bastard bars?

    Can I get to KDE from the MythTV display? I figure I might be able to use xvidtune, but I am not sure.

    Incognito

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY USA
    Posts
    1,510
    Sorry, no experience with KnoppMyth. You might have better luck at the KnoppMyth forums http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/index.php.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2

    I tried the KnoppMyth Forum...

    You need to login to post a message, and for some reason when I register it tells me that my e-mail address has been banned. Which is funny considering I have never had anything to do with anyone, in any forum, anywhere. This is the first time that I actually registered in one. I think that they just have a problem with hotmail.

    Either way, I looked there, but there was no answer.

    Anyone else?

    Incognito

Similar Threads

  1. Screen not at full resolution
    By PlantPerson in forum Laptops
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 06:21 PM
  2. Not full screen
    By l_zuly in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2005, 04:35 AM
  3. Knoppix Hd İnstall Problem( Full screen L99 )
    By ofenerci in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 12:31 AM
  4. vmware full screen
    By freekvw in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 03:06 AM
  5. Getting full screen display
    By bigd652 in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 07:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module picture

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module

$89.00



Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter picture

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter

$27.50



HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH    LOT OF 10 picture

HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10

$70.00



SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT picture

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT

$7.99



Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD picture

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD

$25.00



HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port  PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+ picture

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+

$16.99



New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01 picture

New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01

$84.99



HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001 picture

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001

$14.90



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00