-
Trouble with Kppp exit status 19
Hi I'm a newbie and I'm trying to connect to my ISP through Kppp. I using knoppix off the cd and I'm liking it alot, but for me to use it more I would like to be able to dail into my ISP. When I dailup it connects then it boots me off and gives me "Exit status 19". From what I have learn it a username and password error. I have no idea how to fix the problem.
The interesting thing is that when I tried to log on using the terminal window and it connected and asked for my username I put that in fine and then it asked for my password and it wouldn't let me type anything like the keyboard was frozen. Why would it let me put it my username then not my password. If that was happening when I connected normally would that be the reason I got the error? Has anybody seen this problem before?
I could really use some help. I search through the forums but I did find anything so I decided to post. I would really like to use knoppix more, but I need to have internet access. Could someone help me please.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 08:07 PM
-
By eon in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 04:43 AM
-
By lyran in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 06:05 AM
-
By dragonx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 11:55 AM
-
By neil in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2003, 04:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95