-
I'm running off the cd. When I'm in konqueror and I go to /etc/ppp/ peer and I try to delete what is in it the isps says it doesn't exist. Is the fact that it's on a cd pretty much mean I can't connect to my ISP. I can't install it on the hard drive because it's not my computer. Trust me when I get my own it will be going on it. I've learned a lot from all this and that is pretty cool. I would really like to connect to my isp but if it won't let me delete the files I need to I'm going to have to hold off using Knoppix until I get my on computer and can install it on the hard drive. If there is anything more that I can do to get it working that would be great. If it doesn't I will wait and read so I more fully know how to use it when I get the chance to install it. I would like to use it though.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 08:07 PM
-
By eon in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 04:43 AM
-
By lyran in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 06:05 AM
-
By dragonx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 11:55 AM
-
By neil in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2003, 04:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99

Intel Core i5-12400 CPU 2.50GHz 6-Core 12-thread SRL5Y LGA 1700
$121.99