Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Help

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4

    Help

    I HAVE AN BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION FOR MY PC . I WANT TO ACESS THE INTERNET FROM KNOPPIX VIA THIS CONNECTION . WHT SETTINGS IVE TO DO SO THT I CAN GET CONNECTED [/b]

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    62

    Re: Help

    Quote Originally Posted by cosgeo99
    I HAVE AN BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION FOR MY PC . I WANT TO ACESS THE INTERNET FROM KNOPPIX VIA THIS CONNECTION . WHT SETTINGS IVE TO DO SO THT I CAN GET CONNECTED [/b]
    If you want help here there are two things to bear in mind:

    1. It is impolite to sticky your post in order to get attention -- generally you will be ignored. So one, remove this post from being a Sticky.

    2. Writing in captitals is akin to SHOUTING in nettiquette. Imagine if you went into a room and shouted to all in sundry that you wanted help. Oh, and saying "please," is also generally polite too.

    I am only doing this because I believe you are ignorant and unless someone points these facts out you are not going to learn. I like to help but what you have done annoys me quite a lot ...

    So remove this post from being a sticky, and then ask nicely, and I'll give you a hand.

    Regards,

    Grant D. Vallance

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested* picture

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*

$32.99



Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS picture

Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS

$67.99



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6 picture

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6

$10.99



Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor

$62.95



Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor picture

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor

$14.49



Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0 picture

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0

$38.00



Intel Core i9 14th Gen i9-14900K CPU Processor (SRN48, X549K945) picture

Intel Core i9 14th Gen i9-14900K CPU Processor (SRN48, X549K945)

$325.00