Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Help

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4

    Help

    I HAVE AN BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION FOR MY PC . I WANT TO ACESS THE INTERNET FROM KNOPPIX VIA THIS CONNECTION . WHT SETTINGS IVE TO DO SO THT I CAN GET CONNECTED [/b]

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    62

    Re: Help

    Quote Originally Posted by cosgeo99
    I HAVE AN BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION FOR MY PC . I WANT TO ACESS THE INTERNET FROM KNOPPIX VIA THIS CONNECTION . WHT SETTINGS IVE TO DO SO THT I CAN GET CONNECTED [/b]
    If you want help here there are two things to bear in mind:

    1. It is impolite to sticky your post in order to get attention -- generally you will be ignored. So one, remove this post from being a Sticky.

    2. Writing in captitals is akin to SHOUTING in nettiquette. Imagine if you went into a room and shouted to all in sundry that you wanted help. Oh, and saying "please," is also generally polite too.

    I am only doing this because I believe you are ignorant and unless someone points these facts out you are not going to learn. I like to help but what you have done annoys me quite a lot ...

    So remove this post from being a sticky, and then ask nicely, and I'll give you a hand.

    Regards,

    Grant D. Vallance

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Acer Aspire 14

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb

$482.02



External SSD 1TB 2TB  Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$16.99



SGIN 15.6

SGIN 15.6" Laptop 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Win 11 Intel i3-10100Y Backlit Keyboard FHD

$335.99



1TB SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD (Recertified) - A196-SDSSDE61-1T00 picture

1TB SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD (Recertified) - A196-SDSSDE61-1T00

$150.99



Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb

$1794.16



SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



Apple iPad Pro 12.9

Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 5th Gen 128GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Wi-Fi Or Cellular - Good

$489.99



Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD picture

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD

$129.99



Apple Mac Pro A1186-Xeon E5462-20GB DDR3 Ram 500GB HDD+1TB HDD+2TB HDD MacOS Yes picture

Apple Mac Pro A1186-Xeon E5462-20GB DDR3 Ram 500GB HDD+1TB HDD+2TB HDD MacOS Yes

$274.99



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$465.98