I tried avery cheat code that I could find on Knoppix.net that seemed applicable, inluding failsafe, and mem=128M.
I'm thinking at this point that maybe it could be the chipset on the main board or memory.
Thnaks for the reply
I tried avery cheat code that I could find on Knoppix.net that seemed applicable, inluding failsafe, and mem=128M.
I'm thinking at this point that maybe it could be the chipset on the main board or memory.
Thnaks for the reply

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01