Dell 500 mhz, 256 ram, 12 gig HDD. 2 partitions. One 5 gig with 2000 installed and working fine (NTFS).
Second partition 5 gig (FAT32). This is where I want Knoppix installed.
Live CD boots and runs ok.
Looking at the posts I've tried going root and "sudo knoppix-installer" or just "knoppix-installer". Command not found.
It sees my hda1 and hda2. I've also mounted and changed read/write on the hda2.
I didn't start the boot: with any cheat codes.
Little help....
Spanningtree32

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00