-
Help w/HDD install of STD 0.1b
Dell 500 mhz, 256 ram, 12 gig HDD. 2 partitions. One 5 gig with 2000 installed and working fine (NTFS).
Second partition 5 gig (FAT32). This is where I want Knoppix installed.
Live CD boots and runs ok.
Looking at the posts I've tried going root and "sudo knoppix-installer" or just "knoppix-installer". Command not found.
It sees my hda1 and hda2. I've also mounted and changed read/write on the hda2.
I didn't start the boot: with any cheat codes.
Little help....
Spanningtree32
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50