-
Yeah, I edited the /mnt/hda6 -> /dev/hda6 although I must say I'm not sure if it was wise.
The point being that the device is mounted on all occasions, but the mountpoint is changed temporarily from /mnt/hda6 to /boot and then back to /mnt/hda6.
You'll notice that I just changed it back to what the original author meant as he's talking about a partition, not a device. It's debatable which is the correct syntax here, so I'll just go with the authors version here. You can of course change it again
Similar Threads
-
By fredolin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-24-2005, 10:10 PM
-
By cyberoidx in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-03-2005, 04:56 AM
-
By Kethinov in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-21-2003, 10:23 PM
-
By tungcit in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-22-2003, 07:37 PM
-
By keava in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 05:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00

Samsung Notebook 9 Pen Touchscreen 2-in-1 Motherboard NP930SBE-K01US
$111.19

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77