-
I'm pretty sure that's how it works, port 80 is redirected through a gateway. Port 25 is the ONLY port that's open, not restricted.
I know this because I changed my port to 25 in my windows box (RDC) and I'm able to connect to it from there.
And if I want to use AIM, every time I open the client, I have to change the port it uses to 25.
Also, my router is a Microsoft Base Station, and the piece of crap will drop the internet connection if I make any modification to its settings.
One last thing, and this proves all the other ports are blocked at my school: HTTPS is blocked because port 443 isn't open.
Similar Threads
-
By ku637 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-06-2006, 08:26 AM
-
By sandgroper in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-28-2006, 01:36 PM
-
By smileeb in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-15-2005, 05:48 AM
-
By kn2user in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 06:43 PM
-
By bob58 in forum Networking
Replies: 43
Last Post: 10-29-2004, 05:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Desktop RAM Black
$429.94

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Patriot Viper Steel 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4-3600MHZ
$350.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00

LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95