remaster it yourself. isn't so hardOriginally Posted by Everscythe
Anyone got this on Knoppix? Let me know!!! PLZ!
remaster it yourself. isn't so hardOriginally Posted by Everscythe
what do you mean remaster?
Originally Posted by Everscythe
Ask in the "Customizing & Remastering" forum.
You have done a remaster yourself. That's an acomplishment that you have every right to take pride in. Buy why tell someone asking how to run one application in Knoppix that they need to remaster to do it? People have installed plenty of applications into Knoppix systems without remastering. People have installed applications a number of ways, including Klik, As I understand it (and I acknowledge I've never even installed Knoppix to HD, let alone remaster), you would have to install Knoppix to HD and then get teamspeak installed before you could remaster. So, unless I'm incorrect about that, the problem would be solved before the remaster was ever made. Sure, it might be nice to have teamspeak on a live CD, particularly one with games that use it, but telling someone that they have to remaster when they ask how to install one program into a Knoppix system seems inappropriate.Originally Posted by your_breakfast
O.K. than I don't know.Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER
$349.99
IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED
$165.00
IBM 02AN553 01LL325 IBM I/OADAPTER PCIe / PCN Internal Server Systems Adapter
$199.99
DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5415+ 8 CORE PROCESSOR 2.9 GHZ SRMGC
$1299.00