Ok, I've searched the past posts and have a rough idea what's involved to do a "poor man's install" of Knoppix:
I need to create a directory on my HD called c:\knoppix and copy the 470mb file "knoppix" off the CD to that directory. Got it.
But in the posts they talk about copying an "image" file off the CD and putting it on the floppy. I've searched my entire Knoppix 3.7 CD and haven't found any xx.img files? Is it a download someplace?
I've got a copy of "rawwritewin" on another Windoze system and was going to use that to copy the img file to a floppy... right?
Thanks,
Paul

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
LOT OF 7 16GB DDR4 LAPTOP MEMORY RAM VARIOUS BRANDS/SPEEDS
$400.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80