Try a 'modprobe tulip'
I have not personally had success with this command, but I know it is related to starting network interface modules in the kernel.
I booted to knoppix in failsafe mode because some hardware issue was keeping me from booting normally. Since i'm in safe mode my pcmcia network card isn't working.
ifconfig -a gives me
lo Link encap:local loopback
inet addr:127.0.0..1 ,ask 255.255.255.0
and no eth0
ifconfig eth0 says eth0 : error fetching interface info: device not found.
can someone help me configure/setup this pcmcia wired network card. or point me to some docs that might help
\thanks
Try a 'modprobe tulip'
I have not personally had success with this command, but I know it is related to starting network interface modules in the kernel.

SAMSUNG 64GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA-RB4-12-MH1 DDR4 ECC RDIMM M393A8G40BB4-CWECO
$650.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Micron MTA18ASF4G72PDZ-3G2B2 32GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory RDIMM
$339.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$57.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99