Uhm, handy, now I have always a spare serial-2-serial cable hanging around...Originally Posted by Dave_Bechtel
Not to upset you but, I don't think this is very usefull for the average newbie user.
Uhm, handy, now I have always a spare serial-2-serial cable hanging around...Originally Posted by Dave_Bechtel
Not to upset you but, I don't think this is very usefull for the average newbie user.

Lot of 10 /16GB DDR4 laptop RAM
$500.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Samsung Planet First 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R
$341.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$489.96
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99