I believe the atekon.de url is unreachable at this time.
Try again later!
I copied the line "wget klik.berlios.de/client/install -O -|sh" into console but the only reaction is this:
The program looks interesting, so I would be a very happy Knoppix user if someone could help me.Code:Connecting to klik.atekon.de[134.169.172.48]:80... failed: No route to host. Retrying.![]()
I believe the atekon.de url is unreachable at this time.
Try again later!
It seems to still be offline.
The server performance issue is related to the slashdot article, something commonly known as the "slashdotting" effect.
Thanks for your patience.
UPDATE: Should be back to normal again
Greetings
probono
Ahhh very understandable.. that is a flood that many smaller servers are not up to handling..
Everything seems to be working fine now. I was able to install a few games and apps.
Thanks!

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Yealink SIP-T58W Bluetooth Cordless Handset IP Phone 7in Touch WiFi - Used
$329.00
Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99
Yealink SIP-T58W Smart Business IP Phone 7in Touchscreen WiFi PoE - Used
$259.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
UBIQUITI UVP-TOUCH VoIP Desktop Touchscreen Smart Phone
$55.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Cisco CP-7841-K9 4-Line Gigabit VoIP IP Phone PoE Office Desk 3.5" Display NEW
$89.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
$85.00