I'm booting Knoppix 3.4 from a SD card on a Toshiba Portege M200, and at the boot prompt I type in
"KNOPPIX26 bootfrom=/dev/hda1/knoppix34.iso"
I get a message saying
"Kernal panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(0,0)"
Can anyone suggest a solution. On the M200 the SD card can be used as a boot device with a 2.88mb boot image, but as soon as Knoppix boots up the SD card (which is initially a floppy disc) is not seen. I know there are other Knoppix users with the M200 but no one seems to want to respond to my questions.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00
Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99