HELP!!!
I used "kxconfig" and changed the vid card so I can get a 800X600 resolution instead of a 640X480. I changed the resolution to 800X600 in the kxconfig and it said i need to rerun KNOPPIX to get the changes. I'm booting KNOPPIX on a PC that isn't mine, it didn't seem to save the settings even though it confirmed the save. I rebooted and went to Control Center and the only resolution choice is 640X480, nothing changed. I used the generic vga driver since the integrated intel card wasn't in the intel list.
How do I go about getting the resolution issue resolved?
Does the Mozilla Firebird cookies and internet files get saved to the hard drive, if so how do I go about deleting them?
HELP!!!
When it says it saved, it just saved to the home folder which is deleted on reboot, same with mozilla files.
You need a saved config or PH to save changes.
Like firebyrd10 says, if you are running from CD you cannot save a configuration unless you install a 'persistent home' on the computer HD. But you just might be able to get the video configuration you want to work by selecting 'end session only' instead of shutdown when you log out. This will restart the X server which might then start up in the new video configuration.

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99
Serial ATA two-port SATA PCI card (SiI3112 sil3112 chipset)
$18.99
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99