-
Senior Member
registered user
df problem (actually mtab problem)
I followed the directions in the FAQ and fixed my mtab. I shut down the computer and mtab was exactly the way it was before, I guess in startup a new mtab is written. (this maybe a version thing)
So I made an mtab file with my hd stuff and saved it as /etc/mtab-save. I then edited /etc/init.d/bootmisc.sh and added the following two lines at the bottom of the file:
rm /etc/mtab
cp /etc/mtab-save /etc/mtab
now df works as it should.
HTH
rock
Similar Threads
-
By daemax in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-26-2004, 02:05 AM
-
By metroidprime13 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 03:13 AM
-
By Alexxx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 03:31 PM
-
By rbeabout in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-16-2003, 05:15 PM
-
By gnosys in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 03-21-2003, 07:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95

Lot of 64 Apple II IIe IIc 5.25” Floppy Disk Games Software Utilities Vintage
$39.00

Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99