df stuff in faq any help?
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqInstall
Not sure if this is the standard for knoppix hdinstall but in this way I can't do partimage fo hda1 because I only see the whole hard drive !!??
Is it normal not to have the / as root=/dev/hda1
Thanks
df stuff in faq any help?
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqInstall
I followed the directions in the FAQ and fixed my mtab. I shut down the computer and mtab was exactly the way it was before, I guess in startup a new mtab is written. (this maybe a version thing)
So I made an mtab file with my hd stuff and saved it as /etc/mtab-save. I then edited /etc/init.d/bootmisc.sh and added the following two lines at the bottom of the file:
rm /etc/mtab
cp /etc/mtab-save /etc/mtab
now df works as it should.
HTH
rock

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Obihai OBi202 2-Port VoIP Adapter with Google Voice & Fax Home or Business SOHO
$249.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00