HELP!!!
I used "kxconfig" and changed the vid card so I can get a 800X600 resolution instead of a 640X480. I changed the resolution to 800X600 in the kxconfig and it said i need to rerun KNOPPIX to get the changes. I'm booting KNOPPIX on a PC that isn't mine, it didn't seem to save the settings even though it confirmed the save. I rebooted and went to Control Center and the only resolution choice is 640X480, nothing changed. I used the generic vga driver since the integrated intel card wasn't in the intel list.
How do I go about getting the resolution issue resolved?
Does the Mozilla Firebird cookies and internet files get saved to the hard drive, if so how do I go about deleting them?
HELP!!!
When it says it saved, it just saved to the home folder which is deleted on reboot, same with mozilla files.
You need a saved config or PH to save changes.
Like firebyrd10 says, if you are running from CD you cannot save a configuration unless you install a 'persistent home' on the computer HD. But you just might be able to get the video configuration you want to work by selecting 'end session only' instead of shutdown when you log out. This will restart the X server which might then start up in the new video configuration.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Samsung 16GB 1RX4 PC4-2400T-RC1-11-DC0 DDR4 Registered ECC Server Memory RDIMM
$94.99
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
Micron 32GB (4x8GB) MTA9ASF1G72PZ-2G3B1 1Rx8 PC4-2400T-RDB-10 DDR4 RDIMM Server
$99.00